Amnis Pura S.A. operates in the gas separation market, focussing mainly on the development of hydrogen purification systems, and is looking to strengthen its team with a Process Engineer.
- Master’s degree in Mechanical or Chemical Engineering;
- Intellectual curiosity and a positive, proactive, team-orientated attitude;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Proficiency in spoken and written English;
- Practical experience and knowledge in the following areas will be valued:
o Adsorption separation processes;
o Fundamental understanding of process flow diagrams, P&IDs, layout and equipment specifications;
o Familiarity with process safety and design involving pressure equipment and pipework networks;
o Proficiency in AutoCAD, Ansys Fluent and OpenFoam.
- Developing and dimensioning industrial gas purification units;
- Drawing up technical documentation for the systems developed in accordance with the standards in force;
- Monitoring new projects and issuing technical opinions;
- Drawing up procedures to standardise the production process;
Initially, the candidate will be part of the team developing a hydrogen purification unit as part of a European project, and will then join the project team.
Location: Vila Nova de Gaia